Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I felt such a wonderful feeling tonight. Having my friends there, having all of my family and my "soon to be" family (all fingers crossed)! I saw a couple people even from youtube! Davedays, ect. There were so many fans and LA being my "home" it was amazing! Recently there have been a few misunderstandings. 1. I've always disliked paparatzi. I see in no way how someone can protect such sneaky underhanded, disguisting careers. There are better ways to feed your children.

I have been so distant from everyone lately, but I think it's time people meet the real me. The one who isn't perfect all the time, that says cuss words on occasion, that feels emotions and hates cameras (weird right?) I'm tired of feeling like I'm lying to people about who I am because I "parent" every child. I'm a kid myself. Anywho, gotta make this quick.

I love everyone in my life, the show went amazing, I wrote a song, went to dinner blah blah blah. I wanna go home. =)

Love you all, you are amazing. Maybe a paparatzi is reading this now, considering one asked me about this blog yesterday!! Weird huh?! If your reading - LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Love yall, Miley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am experiencing new things, I am learning new lessons, I am living my life.