Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey guys! "Cant Be Tamed" is now on iTunes! It hit #4 within 12 hours of release. If it can hit #1 within 16 it will break Britneys world record for "womanizer"!!! I am so stoked it got so much attention so quickly! Also, not only am I HOSTING the Much Music Awards which is a huge honor, but I'm also nominated!! Vote vote vote!!! I am performing on DWTS in a few short hours, I hope everyone tunes in! I got such ridiculous looks this morning travelling with my birdcage. I hope it's first performance does the song justice. Also this weekend I am heading to Kentucky for a charity event to visit with children. I cannot wait to see any of ya who will be there! In only a month my record will be released. Ahhhh! It's so soon! I'm so stoked. I have the best fans in the world!!! I love you! Xoxox!
X M

3 comments:

  1. you'll break the record for sure, and your going to rock DWTS, and by the way I love you too ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley, you were awesome at DWTS and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!! To me you sounded great for someone with nervousness and ear/throat problems. Love "Can't be tamed" I get goose bumps every time I hear it! Keep doing your thing and never let anyone bring you down! Love you, God bless you always, you are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 #1 #1 #1 #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh yeaaahhhh i'm so so proud of you hun. you deserve it. you work so hard at what you and are amazing to your fans. i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am experiencing new things, I am learning new lessons, I am living my life.