Monday, October 25, 2010

WHERE I AM ONLINE

Hey guys, it's been brutally brought to my attention how confused y'all are. And it confuses me because I make it very clear where I am on the internet! I just wanted to stress that, although I know twitter was an awesome way to keep up with me & for me to talk to y'all first and be very blunt about rumors I AM NOT ON TWITTER ANYMORE. There is no hope for twitter, I'm completely over it. @MileyCyrus is closed, and I am not coming back. I have NO other twitter accounts and will never have another twitter account ever!
I am not on myspace OR facebook! There are is only ONE official Miley Cyrus page on each site. And I do not access EITHER of them! Sometimes I've gotten on my facebook but that is all I have!
Those are MYSPACE.COM/MILEYCYRUS and FACEBOOK.COM/MILEYCYRUS!!! That is ALL that I have for my promotional things!

The ONLY ACCOUNTS that I have PERSONALLY online are YOUTUBE.COM/MCFORREALZZZ (my ONLY youtube ) and Ask.FM/RealMiley which I made because Ryan Seacrest introduced me to it and I've been checking it out. But those are the ONLY THINGS!!!

I HAVE NO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MYSPACE, OR ANY OTHER SITE!!! I am very against the internet, it's a dangerous place. I use those two outlets to talk to y'all personally and in a SAFE ENVIROMENT FOR MY FANS!


And of course the 1# place to EVER find me is on MILEYCYRUS.COM and MILEYWORLD.COM!!!!!!!!! You can ALWAYS be sure there and ALWAYS get the FIRST look and news on everything!!!

I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware! I AM NOT ON THE INTERNET!!!


YOUTUBE.COM/MCFORREALZZZ
ASK.FM/REALMILEY
MILEYCYRUS.COM & MILEYWORLD.COM
MYSPACE.COM/MILEYCYRUS
FACEBOOK.COM/MILEYCYRUS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yes the internet can be a dangerous place, so you are right to stick to mileyworld, & your youtube acc, love the videos, I go on mileyworld often but it is not updated as much as it used to be, I find the best site for info & videos on you is MC world, its got daily news pics & videos, and never puts you down, Also e-news (love the new set) please keep us fans in the loop miley, LY freddie xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been on MC world09 and they are reporting that your parents are divorcing! if it is true I feel your sorrow,I send all my love and hope you can be strong for them, there is a lot of love for you & them miley so please be strong, LY freddie xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am experiencing new things, I am learning new lessons, I am living my life.